Weekly Special – All Fragrance Products are 10% OFF!
You’re busy, you’re stressed and don’t have time to schedule a massage. Get a whiff of this week’s special at CoziNest to help you relax even while at work.
All fragrance products are 10% off during this weekly special. Included in the sale:
- Soap Sampler Gift Bags
- All Soaps
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Oil Diffuser Pots
Freshen your mood with the essence of natural oils.
The extraction of oils from plants has been used in healing since ancient days. Priests used oils for anointing their subjects for all sorts of ailments. These salves were used throughout scripture according to Young Living. Young Living is my personal choice for essential oils, with the exception of Lavender.
- Aloes (Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood): Believed to be made from fragrant sandalwood, aloes were a gift Nicodemus brought to Jesus. (John 19:39)
- Cassia: Cassia was a key ingredient in the incense used in temple worship. (Psalms 45:8)
- Cedarwood: The “cedars of Lebanon” were acclaimed for their durability and used to build Solomon’s famous temple. (1 Kings 4:33)
- Cypress: This oil is extracted from the cypress tree, which has wood so durable that the cypress doors of Rome’s St. Peter’s Basilica show no sign of decay even after 1,200 years. (Isaiah 44:14)
- Frankincense: The Hebrew word for frankincense, levonah, is used in the Bible 22 times, making it one of the most recognized materials in scripture. (Song of Solomon 3:6)
- Hyssop: Biblical references to this plant indicate it was likely used in practices and rituals intended to purify and cleanse. (Psalms 51:7)
- Myrrh: One of the key ingredients in Moses’s holy anointing oil, myrrh was highly regarded by Biblical figures such as David and Solomon. (Proverbs 7:17)
- Myrtle: Sukkot, commonly translated as Feast of Tabernacles, includes myrtle branches in its ceremony. (Nehemiah 8:15)
- Onycha: Onycha was an ingredient in the “pure and holy” perfume or incense the Lord commanded Moses to make. (Exodus 30:34)
- Rose of Sharon (Cistus): This rock rose has a sweet, honey-like scent and may be the flower referred to as the Rose of Sharon. (Song of Solomon 2:1)
If you don’t see the oil you desire, leave a comment and we will contact you about a custom order.
Visit Daphne Antique Galleria to see what natural stones and oils are available.
1699 US Highway 98
Daphne, AL 36526