Well folks, this may not smell as lovely as Chanel, but here it is! My fifth link party. It’s growing, so who knows, we may be able to scratch and sniff the screen someday.
I was thrilled with all of my party guests last week, but the features for today are as follows:
Marcia Pilar’s post, Smile. She shares a lovely tribute to the late Robin Williams.
And, Linda at Coastal Charm’s post Fallen Flowers. Linda is a sweetheart of a lady, who not only maintains her own antique booth, but helps her friends decorate theirs. Check out her booth at Antiques at the Loop in Mobile, AL.
And now for the No. 5 fragrance of the week.
- Please have a separate link to this party in your post or add my party button to the post. Please only link to a specific post – not your website.
- No more than three links.
- I would love you to follow my blog. You can do this two different ways…one or both is fine with me! Bloglovin or by e-mail. My “subscribe button” is in the header and Bloglovin is on my sidebar.
- Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
- By linking up, you are giving CoziNest permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
[inlinkz_linkup id=438279 mode=1]